Tales and thoughts from the founder of NormSoft (maker of Pocket Tunes), working and living in St. Croix, USVI

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Day 0: Orientation

Orientation went fairly smoothly. I got to the Cow Palace early and waited in line and made a few friends. The safety video was very funny and moving and featured Jane Lynch, Adam Lambert and many other celebs.

I asked around and found someone else who needed a tentmate and we clicked so we decided to tent together. I joined him for lunch and had a great time.

I'm ready to roll out from San Francisco tomorrow morning! The shuttle bus leaves my hotel at 4am and we ride at 6:30! Wish me luck!

I'm posting a lot more on facebook. Send me a friend request if you want to hear more and see photos!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Airport Terminal Rd,San Diego,United States

1 comment:

Ayush Patel said...

this all are going same as technology and i found your article which gives me best ideas about same industries. now if your shared some more knowledge about this technology so that is good for all readers and researcher. right now i m working with Security System and CCTV Camera which is India based company.