Tales and thoughts from the founder of NormSoft (maker of Pocket Tunes), working and living in St. Croix, USVI

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Rest of My Life

Today is the first day of the rest of my life, as they say...

For those of you who don't know, I asked Gerald for a separation a week and a half ago.  If you're interested in the reasons, talk to me privately.

I have mixed feelings about this change, but mostly I'm optimistic and excited to start my new life.  I'm wrapping up some things in St. Croix this week and then headed up to Florida to drive cross-country in my Z4 with my Dad.  The original destination was Las Vegas, but now I think I'm headed for San Diego for a little while.  I'm going to take my time and just do what feels right for a bit.

I will try to post about our road trip over the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Beach said...

A trip of discovery! Good Luck!