Tales and thoughts from the founder of NormSoft (maker of Pocket Tunes), working and living in St. Croix, USVI

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gus Gus Little Man Gus

Gus Gus Little Man Gus (aka Gus, aka Doodles, aka Max) passed away last night from complications from his second surgery.  Gerald and I are miserable.

His "scratching post" in St. Croix.

He loved crawling in anything about his size.  Boxes, cupboards, closets, cat carriers, and even sinks.  Every night before bed, he would meow for us to run some water in this sink so he could have himself a little nightcap from the faucet.

One of his favorite sleeping spots in St. Croix.  He made a game out of sleeping in every conceivable spot in the house, but he had a few favorites.

Bye Gus, you will be sorely missed.

1 comment:

Beach said...

Gus, Gus Little man Gus - rka (really known as) Max to this old codger will truly be missed. his antics but loving ways drew this "dog man" to love him dearly and enjoy the times he spent rubbing against my leg demanding attention! or finding ways to get me to cuddle him, scratch his head and ears.

Oh that silly cat that my dog would smell on me when I came home and look at me as if I were a crazy man. Miss ya Max (hugs and cuddles) where ever you are!